- Richview Library - over 25,000 books held on architecture and planning including: biographies, bibliographies, dictionaries, directories, glossaries and encyclopaedias.
- 200 current journal titles subscribed to.
- Subject areas include:
Architectural history and theory, building types, landscape design, structural engineering, materials, interior design, urban history and town planning, surveying, tourism.
Conservation, sociology, green issues, forestry, transport and retailing, architectural practice and management.
Search for all UCD books and journal titles via the online catalogue.
Let Archinfo search relevant online and web-based databases for references to journal articles, books, reports, conference proceedings on a vast array of subjects.
Some sample resources are listed here.
- Most items held in Richview Library are available for loan.
- Request books via Archinfo from any other UCD Library: The James Joyce Library, the Vet and Health Sciences Libraries in Belfield, UCD Library in Blackrock.
- Each organisation is given a borrowers’ card, which allows the company to borrow up to fifteen books at one time for a loan period of one month.
- Books can be quickly requested, renewed or reserved over the phone or by email.
Use our inter-library loan services for items not held in Richview Library or UCD.